Sunday 18 July 2010

More with the Dom...

I had another adventure with Jeff again yesterday (with Alicia's permission, they chatted the night before and discussed having me as a sub- well not so much a sub, but just someone to use and abuse and corrupt :D - I'm definitely not the type of person to kneel at someone's feet - which Alicia didn't want - and neither do I!)

It was quite an experiance and lasted for hours. I jotted thoughts and impressions the next day but it is all disjointed. Its hard to tell where one 'scene' started and which action happened in what order. A week has passed and I want to get it blogged So I thouhgt I'd break it up into smaller stories, but they really all happend the same day. To start I thought I'd tell you about the Bus Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment