Monday 21 June 2010

I am sensing a theme...

Apparently enthralled with both my masturbatory practices as well as my carnal knowledge of vegetables, One of my online task masters had a little assignment for me. More of the same but with a blushing twist of a public audience...

(As if posting a couple of pics of my zucchini-dissapearing act wasn't 'public!')

I made my way to the supermarket Thursday night on the way home from delivering a professional development course.

I decided on a cucumber for the task... unexpectedly it was a lot colder (the cucumber not the weather) than I expected.

I parked as far as physically possible away from the doors (ie at the back of the carpark) in the corner, at the time there were no other cars parked in the vicinity.

When I returned to my car, annoyingly there was another car just a few spaces away - not right next to me, but close enough to cause some discomfort.

Discreetly pulling the cucumber out of my bags as i put them in the back I sat down in the front seat and nervously looked around, checking that no one was coming towards me.

As I inched down my pants and panties....I continued to glance around. Shifting slightly to spread my legs further I quickly thurst the cucumber (COLD) a few inches into my pussy... now dripping wet with anticipation of getting caught...

Pulling in and out on the cucumber like a cock I could hear it squelch as it pulled and pushed on my wet cunt. Tying hard not to rock too hard and rock my car I picked up the pace a little

I didnt think i would cum, but i was going to try for him...

Starting to make a nice wet patch on my seat... and cover the cold cucumber (well not so cold anymore). I traced my fingers over my clit while glancing around to check...

A woman with a trolley approaching... her car must be the one a few over.
I stopped... cucumber in a few inches... my hands back to the wheel, pretending to fumble with keys....

She unloaded her cart and left .... drove away

I inched the cucumber back out....
considered licking it off for his pleasure.... which I then proceeded to do....
pulled up my panties, and drove home.

No comments:

Post a Comment